Committee of Experts
8 February 2019
Supervisory bodies and procedures
- Supervising the application of standards
► Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations (CEACR)
► Conference Committee on the Application of Standards (CAS)
► Committee on Freedom of Association (CFA)
Reports of the supervisory bodies
- 2019 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
• General Report
- 2019 General Survey concerning the Social Protection Floors Recommendation (No. 202)
- 2018 Report of the Conference Committee on the Application of Standards
- 387th Report of the Committee on Freedom of Association (October 2018)
11 March 2019
Russia is the 56th country to ratify Convention No. 102.
28 February 2019
The Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations has just published its annual General Survey on member States' national law and practice concerning social protection floors.
Rules of the Game: An introduction to the standards-related work of the International Labour Organization (Centenary edition 2019)
20 February 2019
A brief presentation of the ILO’s standards policy with a view to facilitating understanding and ownership by the ILO’s traditional constituents, as well as the United Nations system, non-specialists and the broader public.
International Labour Standards
18 February 2019
To mark its Centenary the International Labour Organization is calling on governments to ratify at least one international labour standard in 2019.
Tripartite consultation and forced labour
14 February 2019
Malta ratifies the Tripartite Consultation (International Labour Standards) Convention, 1976 (No. 144), as well as of the Protocol of 2014 to the Forced Labour Convention, 1930